Rejuvenate your body and nourish your soul!
Bali has my heart and it is an incredible place that inspires deep and joyful inner work. It is a place that has offered me solace as well as fertile ground for deep transformation. I would love to share this with you through immersive experiences of deep practice and cultural immersion.
Bali’s deep cultural roots of prayer, devotion and beauty offer a landscape where yoga off the mat comes alive and is expressed in every moment and on many levels. We will visit Ida Resi, the youngest Balinese High Priestess. My friend Agung and his family welcome us to his family home and we feast on authentic food and celebrate traditional dance with his twin daughters that perform. We will visit water temples where locals go to cleanse negative energy every month and pray for blessings. You will be introduced to Balinese healers that are known for their unique abilities.
This retreat is content rich yet spacious. Dive deep into yoga through well-rounded practices that include asana (poses), pranayama (breath work), meditation and mantra (sound vibration). Learn classic and modern day techniques of centering, restore your nervous system and cultivate a radiant heart through enquiry and connection.
Bali is the perfect retreat destination as it supports the philosophical underpinnings of yogic tradition. This is an opportunity to experience Bali’s culture of ritual and reverence within daily practices of asana, meditation, mantra, movement and play.
Included in the Yoga Retreat:
- 7 night, 8 days eco-luxury accommodations
- Sunrise Practice: Meditation, mantra, yoga asana, kriya (cleansing techniques) and pranayama (breathwork). This practice is suitable for all levels.
- Afternoon session: Varies according to the day. May include: ecstatic dance, sharing circle, self-inquiry practices, conscious communication, dyads (partner work), self-care rituals, and more.
- 1 hour Balinese Massage
- Agni Hotra Fire Ceremony
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Dinners
- Cultural Balinese Dinner at a local home
- Tampak Siring Healing Water Temple visit & Water Blessing Ceremony
- Gunung Kawi mountainside temple visit
- Visit to stunning UNESCO heritage rice terraces
- Visit to an incredible waterfall
Accommodations & Meals
The Shala Bali is lovingly created as a sanctuary to reconnect with our essence and realign with nature. Cocooned among magnificent nature, this place of wellness was founded on the ancient principles of Balinese and Indian philosophy. In your free time, explore the local artisan scene of Ubud, relax by the pool or partake on Bali’s offering of great excursions.
This location is exquisite…check out this video to get a feel for this piece of paradise.
Sample Daily Schedule
07:00 – 09:00 Sunrise Practice
08:30 – 09:30 Breakfast
09:30 – 16:00 Excursion or Free Time (Balinese Healer, Temple Visits, Spa Day, Waterfall Trek or lounge by the pool, visit cultural center of Ubud)
16:30 – 18:00 Afternoon Session
18:00 – 19:00 Dinner
20:00 – 21:30 Evening Program on some days (e.g.: Fire Ceremony, Cultural Dinner)
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST RETREATS
“I feel so blessed to have found you, your retreat and our group in Bali. I know I will be able to build on those skills we practised to continue to foster lightness and joy in my life.”
“Thank you for giving me one of the most inspiring weeks of my life! Radiant Heart was so much more than a yoga retreat – it was a life changing opportunity to dive deep…”
"Alice’s incredible ability to listen, support and guide has been the key element to finding my own voice and build the confidence to share teachings from my most authentic self. "
"One week with Alice can transform your yogic experience. Sharing space with her, through asana, chanting and meditation will awaken both your body and soul. It became a beautiful, spiritual experience that continues to resonate deep within and never leaves."
Bali Yoga Retreat Pricing
- Double occupancy
- Single occupancy
Shared, Eco-Lux Villa
- Double occupancy
Private, Eco-lux villa
- Single occupancy
* Prices are per person in USD.
* Additional Costs: 5% GST, 2.9% credit card fee, airfare to Bali, travel insurance, optional gratuities for retreat staff
* If you would like to pay in Canadian dollars and can make full payment upon registration, you can pay the USD equivalent in e-transfer or cash and save on credit card fees.