* Do you want to come alive?
* Are you ready to be an active participant in creating a life of purpose and passion?
* Do you want to cultivate depth in your practice beyond asana?
* Do you want to live life with vibrancy and aliveness?
* Do you feel a longing for more depth, connection and meaning in your life?
Join Amy Thiessen and Alice Hong for a Yoga + Life Immersive Retreat held on the rich island of Bali. Experience a week of diving into asana and exploring beyond, into practices that elevate the experience of life itself. This week weaves together a tapestry of practices and adventures to hold the space for inner transformation and a deep and joyful journey into the experience of being fully ALIVE.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
~ Dedicated students who are longing to deepen their practice of self-inquiry
~ Yoga teachers who want to refine their ability to hold space for students
~ Holistic practitioners, life coaches, healers who want to gain more tools to be able to help clients
~ Sincere seekers with a desire to deepen your personal practice
Anyone interested in begin a better human 🙂
In this intensive, you will:
~ Gain practical, heart-centered tools to apply into your daily life so you can live in greater alignment and truth
~ Balance deep inquiry with dynamic joy and celebration
~ Explore the magic of Bali and experience how the balinese live with daily ceremony and ritual
~ Immerse yourself in a community of curious seekers
~ Cultivate a strong yet soft physical and energetic body for vibrant living
~ Learn tools to express yourself more fully through body and voice
~ Come alive though expressive living through engagement and curiosity
INCLUDED IN YOUR RETREAT:
- 7 nights eco-luxury accommodations at the stunning The Shala Bali
- 7 breakfasts and dinners
- 50 hour of training content
- Live music in some classes by Amy Thiessen
- Visit to Tirta Empul (Water Temple)
- Water Blessing from a Balinese Priestess
- Community Day
- Unlimited filtered water and herbal tea
- Salt water pool and sundeck for relaxing
- Gorgeous natural grounds for lounging
- Access to a rice field walking path
Accommodations & Meals
The Shala Bali is lovingly created as a sanctuary to reconnect with our essence and realign with nature. Cocooned among magnificent nature, this place of wellness was founded on the ancient principles of Balinese and Indian philosophy. In your free time, explore the local artisan scene of Ubud, relax by the pool or partake on Bali’s offering of great excursions.
This location is exquisite…check out this video to get a feel for this piece of paradise.
Sample Daily Schedule
07:00 – 08:00 Meditation, Pranayama, Mantra 08:30 – 09:30 Breakfast
10:00 – 12:30 Morning Session
12:30 – 14:30 Break
14:30 – 18:00 Afternoon Session:
18:30 – 19:30 Dinner 20:00 – 22:00 Evening Workshop
A celebrated musician and teacher, Amy has dedicated her life to music and healing arts. An experienced yoga instructor, she has inspired thousands of yogis, trained teachers, and offers advanced teaching development. Amy has released two full length records as an independent folk artist with her music and performances featured on television programs, TED X Calgary, Travel Alberta, and charting on radio stations across the country. With her new project Sundari Studios Amy synthesizes her two worlds for a one of a kind music experience. www.amytheissen.com
Freedom-seeker, global traveller, and champion for leading life from the heart. Alice empowers people to love themselves more deeply, feel vibrantly alive and step into their fullest potential. She has guided thousands of people through transformational retreats, workshops, and trainings in inspiring locations, having travelled to over 40 countries to study, teach and play. She is the co-director of Inspired Yoga Institute, retreat leader for The Travel Yogi and creatrix behind Untamed: Wild Feminine and Embodied Shakti. She continues to teach locally and internationally, offering transformative programs in stunning destinations. www.alicehong.
Alive! Bali Yoga + Life Immersive
* Prices are per person in USD.
* Additional Costs: 5% GST, 2.9% credit card fee, airfare to Bali, travel insurance, optional gratuities for retreat staff
* If you would like to pay in Canadian dollars and can make full payment upon registration, you can pay the USD equivalent in e-transfer or cash and save on credit card fees.